Activate a shared device
Before users can check out shared devices, you must activate them. The
User privacy - User enrollmentactivation type is not supported.
Verify that the
BlackBerry Dynamicsprofile that is assigned to the shared device group does not have the
Enable UEM Client to enroll in BlackBerry Dynamicsoption selected. Verify that the same profile is also assigned to the user account that owns the shared device group.
- On the menu bar, clickDedicated devices > Shared device groups.
- Search for a shared device group.
- In the search results, click the name of the shared device group.
- ClickDevice activationto view the server address and activation username and password.
- Use the device activation information to activate the device. For more information, see Activating iOS devices.
Verify that the activated device is displayed in the
BlackBerry UEMuses the group name to generate the device name and adds a number. For example, if the group name is Example, the first device that you activate is named Example 01.