Create a shared device group
When you create a shared device group, a local user account is created. This local user account owns the shared device group.
- On the menu bar, clickDedicated devices > Shared device groups.
- Click beside the search bar.
- Type a name for the shared device group.
- Optionally, type a description for the shared device group.
- Type the username for device activation.
- To require users to accept terms of service when they check out a shared device, perform the following actions:
- SelectEnable terms of service.
- Type the terms of service text.
- In theGranted userssection, search for a user and click their name in the list of search results.
- Repeat step 7 for each user that you want to add.
UEM Clientapp lock, edit the shared device group information.