Connect BlackBerry UEM to your organization’s Entrust IdentityGuard server to use smart credentials
BlackBerry UEMto your organization’s
Entrust IdentityGuardserver to use smart credentials
If your organization uses derived smart credentials managed by
Entrust IdentityGuard, you can use derived smart credentials with
Androiddevices and with
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps on
Contact your organization’s
Entrustadministrator to obtain the following information:
- URL of theEntrust IdentityGuardserver
- Name of the smart credential to be activated on devices as specified inEntrust IdentityGuard
- EntrustCA certificate to send the certificate to devices
- On the menu bar, clickSettings.
- ClickExternal integration > Certificate authority.
- ClickAdd a connection for Entrust smart credentials.
- In theSmart credential namefield, type the name of the smart credential specified inEntrust IdentityGuard.
- In theEntrust URLfield, type the URL of theEntrust IdentityGuardserver.
- Create a CA certificate profile to send theEntrustCA certificate to devices and assign the profile to the same users or groups that the user credential profile will be assigned to.