Create a user credential profile to connect to your BlackBerry
Dynamics PKI connector
BlackBerry DynamicsPKI connector
- On the menu bar, clickPolicies and Profiles.
- ClickCertificates > User credential.
- Click .
- Type a name and description for the profile. Each certificate profile must have a unique name.
- In theCertificate authority connectiondrop-down list, select theBlackBerry DynamicsPKI connection that you configured.
- If the user must provide a password to request a certificate, selectRequire user-entered password or OTP.
- If you want to allow the device to automatically request a new certificate before the current certificate expires, selectEnable certificate renewaland specify the number of days prior to expiry that devices request a new certificate.
- If you want the device to delete expired certificates, selectDelete expired certificates.
- If you want the device to delete duplicate certificates, selectRemove duplicate certificates. The device deletes the certificate that has the earliest start date.
- Assign the profile to user accounts and user groups.
- If you update the PKI connector, clickRefresh PKI capabilitiesto update the supported PKI features for the profile.