Add a client certificate to a user credential profile
You can upload certificates for individual users to a user credential profile. Users can also upload their certificate to the user credential profile using
BlackBerry UEM Self-Service. Uploading certificates to user credential profiles is supported for devices running
BlackBerry 10 OSversion 10.3.1 and later,
iOSdevices, and for
The client certificate must have a .pfx or .p12 file name extension. If you or a user uploads a new certificate to the user credential profile, it replaces the existing certificate on the users devices.
- Assign the user credential profile to users.
- On the menu bar, clickUsers > Managed devices.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the name of a user account.
- In theIT policy and profilessection, beside the user credential profile, clickAdd a certificate.
- ClickBrowseto locate the certificate file.
- Type the password for the certificate. ForiOSdevices, the password is required. ForAndroiddevices, you do not have to provide the password inBlackBerry UEMif the device is running the latest version ofBlackBerry UEM Client. If you don't specify the password, the user must enter the device password.