Create a network usage profile
The rules in a network usage profile apply to work apps only. If you have not assigned apps to users or groups, the network usage profile does not have any effect.
Add apps to the app list and assign them to user groups or user accounts.
- On the menu bar, clickPolicies and Profiles.
- ClickNetworks and connections > Network usage.
- Click .
- Type a name and description for the profile.
- Click .
- Perform one of the following actions:
- TapAdd an appand click on an app in the list.
- SelectSpecify the app package IDand type the ID. The app package ID is also known as the bundle ID. You can find the App package ID by clicking the app in the app list. Use a wildcard value (*) to match the ID to multiple apps. (For example,com.company.*).
- To prevent the app or apps from using data when the device is roaming, clear theAllow data roamingcheck box.
- To prevent the app or apps from using data when the device is connected to the mobile network, clear theAllow cellular datacheck box.
- Repeat steps 5 to 9 for each app that you want to add to the list.
If necessary, rank profiles.