- Monitoring and reporting
- Using dashboard reports
- Creating event notifications
- Managing licenses for devices
- View and save a device report
- Exporting app deployment reports
- Activity and compliance violation reports for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Monitoring the performance of BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Using log files
- Managing BlackBerry UEM log files
- Finding log files in an on-premises environment
- Finding log files for a BlackBerry Connectivity Node
- Reading log files
- Auditing app activity on BlackBerry 10 devices
- Viewing device actions
- Retrieving device logs
- Logging phone call and SMS/MMS activity for Android Enterprise and Samsung Knox Workspace devices
- Auditing events in BlackBerry UEM
- Monitoring BlackBerry UEM using SNMP tools
- Supported SNMP operations
- System requirements: SNMP monitoring
- MIBs for BlackBerry UEM
- Compile the MIB and configure the SNMP management tool
- Using SNMP to monitor components
- Configure SNMP to monitor components
- SNMP counters for enterprise connectivity
- SNMP counters for BlackBerry UEM Core
- SNMP counters for BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus
- Send system events to a SIEM solution
Exporting app deployment reports
You can export app deployment reports for apps, including BlackBerry Dynamics apps, to an .html file from the Apps screen in the management console. The report includes information about apps deployed by
BlackBerry UEMand the users that currently have the apps installed on their devices. For example, you can find device information about all users that have a specific app, including the device ID, model, OS version, and installation status.
You can choose the apps that you want to include in a report. Each app that you choose to include in the report is given a separate section listing its app version information and the device information for each user that has the app installed.
iOSdevices with the
User privacyactivation type, the report lists all devices that the app has been assigned to.
BlackBerry UEMcan't confirm if the app is still installed on the device when the report is generated.
You can also open the .html file using
Microsoft Excelfor further analysis.