- Monitoring and reporting
- Using dashboard reports
- Creating event notifications
- Managing licenses for devices
- View and save a device report
- Exporting app deployment reports
- Activity and compliance violation reports for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Monitoring the performance of BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Using log files
- Managing BlackBerry UEM log files
- Finding log files in an on-premises environment
- Finding log files for a BlackBerry Connectivity Node
- Reading log files
- Auditing app activity on BlackBerry 10 devices
- Viewing device actions
- Retrieving device logs
- Logging phone call and SMS/MMS activity for Android Enterprise and Samsung Knox Workspace devices
- Auditing events in BlackBerry UEM
- Monitoring BlackBerry UEM using SNMP tools
- Supported SNMP operations
- System requirements: SNMP monitoring
- MIBs for BlackBerry UEM
- Compile the MIB and configure the SNMP management tool
- Using SNMP to monitor components
- Configure SNMP to monitor components
- SNMP counters for enterprise connectivity
- SNMP counters for BlackBerry UEM Core
- SNMP counters for BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus
- Send system events to a SIEM solution
Send system events to a SIEM solution
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software collects, analyzes, and aggregates security data from multiple sources to detect potential security threats. To send
UEMsystem events to your organization’s SIEM software, you can add a SIEM connector. Currently, adding a SIEM connector is supported for
- On the menu bar, clickSettings > External integration > SIEM connectors.
- Click .
- In theNamefield, type a name for the connector.
- In theConnector formatdrop-down list, click a logging and auditing file format.
- In theSIEM endpoint server namefield, type the SIEM server name.
- In thePortfield, type the port of the SIEM server.
- To use a TLS connection and host validation, verify that theEnable TLSandEnable host validationcheck boxes are selected.
- In theStatusdrop-down list, do one of the following:
- ClickEnabledto use the connector.
- ClickDisabledto turn off the connector.
If you enabled a TLS connection, in
Settings > External integration > Trusted certificates, click beside
SIEM server truststo upload a trust certificate.