Configure BlackBerry UEM to synchronize with Microsoft Intune
BlackBerry UEMto synchronize with
- ClickSettings > External Integration > Microsoft Intune.
- Enter the information you copied from theAzureportal when you created the enterprise application inAzure.
- Azure Tenant ID: The ID of theAzureActive Directory where you registered the application
- Client ID: The application ID generated by theAzureapplication registration
- Client key: The client secret generated by theAzureapplication registration
- Select one of the following authentications options:
- Client credentials authentication: Enter username and password. The username is the administrator account thatBlackBerry UEMuses to accessIntune. Visit https://support.blackberry.com/community to read article 50341 for information on the permissions required for theIntuneadministrator account. The password is the password for theIntuneadministrator account.
- Modern authentication: This option allows you to authenticate to a federated identity provider using modern authentication. TheReply URLfield is automatically populated with the web address of theBlackBerry UEMmanagement console. This URL is required when you create the enterprise endpoint inMicrosoft Azure. For more information see the, on-premises Configuration content or the UEM Cloud Configuration content.