- Managing device features and behavior
- Managing devices with IT policies
- Restricting or allowing device capabilities
- Setting device password requirements
- Setting iOS password requirements
- Setting macOS password requirements
- Setting Android password requirements
- Setting Windows password requirements
- Setting BlackBerry 10 password requirements
- Creating and managing IT policies
- How BlackBerry UEM chooses which IT policy to assign
- Allowing BlackBerry 10 users to back up device data
- Importing IT policy and device metadata updates
- Creating device support messages
- Enforcing compliance rules for devices
- Create a compliance profile
- Compliance profile settings
- Managing BlackBerry Dynamics compliance profiles
- Sending commands to users and devices
- Deactivating devices
- Controlling the software updates that are installed on devices
- Create a device SR requirements profile for Android Enterprise devices
- Create a device SR requirements profile for Samsung Knox devices
- View users who are running a revoked software release
- Managing OS updates on devices with MDM controls activations
- View available updates for iOS devices
- Update the OS on supervised iOS devices
- Configuring communication between devices and BlackBerry UEM
- Displaying organization information on devices
- Using location services on devices
- Using Activation Lock on iOS devices
- Managing iOS features using custom payload profiles
- Managing factory reset protection for Android Enterprise devices
- Create a Factory reset protection profile
- Manually obtain a user ID for a Google account
- How factory reset protection responds to device resets
- Considerations for using a specific Managed Google Play account when setting up a factory reset protection profile
- Clear factory reset protection from a device
- Setting up Windows Information Protection for Windows 10 devices
- Allowing BitLocker encryption on Windows 10 devices
- Managing attestation for devices
- Manage attestation for Samsung Knox devices
- Manage attestation for Android devices and BlackBerry Dynamics apps using SafetyNet
- Manage attestation for Windows 10 devices
Create organization notices
You can create custom organization notices to display during activation of
Samsung Knoxdevices can also display the organization notice when a user restarts the device.
- On the menu bar, clickSettings.
- In the left pane, expandGeneral settings.
- ClickOrganization notices.
- Click at the right side of the screen.
- In theNamefield, type a name for the organization notice.
- Optionally, you can reuse text from an existing organization notice by selecting it in theText copied from organization noticedrop-down list.
- In theDevice languagedrop-down list, select the language to use as the default language for the organization notice.
- In theOrganization noticefield, type the text of the organization notice.
- Optionally, you can clickAdd an additional languagemultiple times to post the organization notice in more languages.
- If you post the organization notice in more than one language, select theDefault languageoption below one of the messages to make it the default language.
- To display the organization notice during activation, assign the organization notice to an activation profile.
- To display the organization notice when aSamsung Knoxdevice restarts, assign the organization notice to a device profile.
- To display the organization notice when aBlackBerry 10device restarts, assign the organization notice to a device profile and select the "Display organization notice after device restart" IT policy rule.