Outbound connections: BlackBerry UEM to the BlackBerry Dynamics NOC
BlackBerry UEMto the
BlackBerry Dynamics NOC
Your organization's firewall must allow TCP connections to the following IP ranges so that the
BlackBerry Proxycan connect to the
- 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124/24) on port 443
- 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206/24) on port 443
- 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124/24) on port 443
Alternatively, you can configure your organization's firewall to allow connections to the following host names:
- gdentgw.good.com on port 443
- gdrelay.good.com on port 443
- gdweb.good.com on port 443
- gdmdc.good.com on port 443
If you do not configure a web proxy server for a
BlackBerry Proxyinstance, your organization’s internal and external firewalls must allow connections over port 17533. If you configure
BlackBerry Proxyto use
BlackBerry Dynamics Direct Connect, your organization’s external firewalls must allow connections over port 17533.
For more information about configuring
BlackBerry Proxy, see the Configuration content.
If you are using
BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus, all the device traffic, including HTTP and TCP traffic, is redirected to BlackBerry UEM. For information on which ports must be open, visit support.blackberry.com/community to read article 36470.