Configure BEMS-Docs settings
- Verify that theBEMS-Docsservice is enabled.
- If your environment is configured forMicrosoft SharePoint OnlineorAzure-IP, make sure that theBlackBerry Workapp is registered inAzureso that it can access theBEMS-DocsAzureapp. For instructions, see Obtain an Azure app ID for BlackBerry Work in theBlackBerry Work, Notes, and Tasks administration content.
- If your environment is configured forAzure-IP, have the following information available:
- Azuretenant name
- BEMSserviceAzureapplication ID
- BEMSserviceAzureapplication key
- IfBEMS-Docsis configured to communicate with an on-premisesMicrosoft SharePoint, make sure thatMicrosoft SharePointrepositories are using https secure ports. Using http non-secure ports is not supported.
- In the management console, clickSettings > BlackBerry Dynamics > Docs.
- Click theSettingstab.
- Complete one or both of the following tasks.EnvironmentStepsYour environment is configured to useMicrosoft SharePoint OnlineorAzure-IP andMicrosoft SharePoint Online
Your environment is configured to use an on-premisesMicrosoft SharePoint
- Optionally, select theEnable Azure Information Protectioncheck box to allowBEMS-Docsto authenticate toAzure-IP.
- Enter theAzuretenant name.
- Enter theBEMSserviceAzureapplication ID that you obtained when you registered theBEMS-Docscomponent service. For instructions, see Obtain an Azure app ID for the BEMS-Docs component service.
- Enter theBEMSserviceAzureapplication key that you obtained when you registered theDocsapp inAzure. For instructions, see Obtain an Azure app ID for the BEMS-Docs component service.
- Select theEnable BlackBerry Connectivity Noderoute check box to allowBEMSCloud to connect to theBlackBerry Infrastructureinstead of using an inbound port. This setting requires that theBlackBerry Connectivity Nodeis installed and configured in your environment.
- To allowBEMS-Docsto communicate with an on-premisesMicrosoft SharePointserver, extract theMicrosoft SharePointserver certificate and send it to BlackBerry Support. If the on-premisesMicrosoft SharePointsites use certificates that are not publicly trusted (for example, self-signed or enterprise CA certs), then send these certificates toBlackBerrySupport.