- Managing Wi-Fi, VPN, BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus, and other work connections
- Managing work connections using profiles
- Best practice: Creating work connection profiles
- Setting up work Wi-Fi networks for devices
- Setting up work VPNs for devices
- Setting up proxy profiles for devices
- Using BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus for connections to work resources
- Steps to enable BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus
- Server and device requirements for BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus
- Installing additional BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus components in an on-premises environment
- Installing or upgrading the BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus component in a cloud environment
- Enable BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus
- Specify the DNS settings for the BlackBerry Connectivity app
- Optimize secure tunnel connections for Android devices that use BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Direct BlackBerry 10 work space traffic through BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus when a Wi-Fi network is available
- Troubleshooting BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus
- Using enterprise connectivity for BlackBerry 10 devices
- Using BlackBerry 2FA for secure connections to critical resources
- Setting up single sign-on authentication for devices
- Managing email and web domains for iOS devices
- Controlling network usage for apps on iOS devices
- Filtering web content on iOS devices
- Configuring AirPrint and AirPlay profiles for iOS devices
- Configuring Access Point Names for Android devices
Enabling per-app VPN
You can set up per-app VPN for
anddevices to specify which apps on devices must use a VPN for their data in transit. Per-app VPN helps decrease the load on your organization’s VPN by enabling only certain work traffic to use the VPN (for example, accessing application servers or webpages behind the firewall). In on-premises environments, this feature also supports user privacy and increases connection speed for personal apps by not sending the personal traffic through the VPN.
iOSdevices, apps are associated with a VPN profile when you assign the app or app group to a user, user group, or device group.
Samsung Knoxdevices with
Samsung Knox Workspaceactivations, apps are added to the "Apps allowed to use the VPN connection" setting in the VPN profile.
Windows 10devices, apps are added to the "App trigger list" setting in the VPN profile.