Support Android Enterprise activations with a G Suite domain
Android Enterpriseactivations with a
If you have configured
BlackBerry UEMto connect to a
G Suitedomain, you must perform the following tasks before users can activate
- In yourG Suitedomain, create user accounts for yourAndroidusers.
- Select theEnforce EMM Policysetting in theG Suitedomain.This setting is required for devices with theWork space onlyandWork and personal - full controlactivation types and strongly recommended for devices with other activation types. If this setting is not selected, users can add a managed
- If you intend to assign theWork space onlyorWork and personal - full controlactivation type, select theEnforce EMM Policysetting in theG Suitedomain.
- InBlackBerry UEM, create local user accounts for yourAndroidusers. Each account's email address must match the email address in the correspondingG Suiteaccount.
- Make sure that your users know the passwords for theirG Suiteaccounts.
- InBlackBerry UEM, assign an email profile and productivity apps to users, user groups, or device groups.