Managing apps on Android devices
You can create a library of apps that you want to manage and monitor on devices. For
Android Enterprisedevices, only apps that you allow can be installed to the work profile.
BlackBerry UEMprovides the following options for managing apps on
- Assign public apps fromGoogle Playas optional or required on devices.
- Upload custom apps toUEMand deploy them as optional or required apps.
- Preconfigure app settings, such as connection settings, when allowed by the app.
- Configure public, ISV, and customBlackBerry Dynamicsapps to allow users to access work resources.
- ConnectUEMtoMicrosoft Intuneto setIntuneapp protection policies from within theUEMmanagement console to deploy and manageOffice 365apps.
- Allow users to rate and review apps for other users in your environment.