Considerations for configuring SafetyNet attestation - App versions
- Before you enableSafetyNetattestation for your organization'sAndroiddevices, ensure that the device users have upgraded theUEM Clienton their devices to version 12.9 MR1 or later or the grace period compliance action will be enforced on the device.
- If you enable attestation for your organization’sBlackBerry UEMinstance, and you haveBlackBerry UEM Clientversion 12.10 installed, duringAndroiddevice activation, the authenticity and integrity of the device is checked. If you haveBlackBerry UEM Clientversion 12.9 MR1 installed, device levelSafetyNetattestation is performed after activation. Ensure that you haveBlackBerry UEM ClientforAndroidversion 12.9 MR1 or later installed on your organization’sAndroiddevices before you enable this feature.Version ofBlackBerry UEMWhenSafetyNetAttestation is performed12.9 MR1Post device activation12.10, 12.11, 12.12
- After device activation when theBlackBerry UEM Clientis installed
- During device activation when theBlackBerry UEM Clientis installed
- DuringBlackBerry Dynamicsapps activation
- After app activation forBlackBerry Dynamicsapps
- On demand using REST APIs
- At device restart if theBlackBerry UEM Clientis activated
- If you installedBlackBerry UEM12.9 MR1 in your organization’s environment, and you enabledSafetyNetattestation, if you upgrade toBlackBerry UEM12.10, you must select the “Google SafetyNet Attestation failure” option in your organization’s compliance profile so that your organization’sAndroiddevices are not subject toSafetyNetattestation enforcement actions.