- Managing device features and behavior
- Managing devices with IT policies
- Restricting or allowing device capabilities
- Setting device password requirements
- Setting iOS password requirements
- Setting macOS password requirements
- Setting Android password requirements
- Setting Windows password requirements
- Setting BlackBerry 10 password requirements
- Creating and managing IT policies
- How BlackBerry UEM chooses which IT policy to assign
- Allowing BlackBerry 10 users to back up device data
- Importing IT policy and device metadata updates
- Creating device support messages
- Enforcing compliance rules for devices
- Create a compliance profile
- Compliance profile settings
- Managing BlackBerry Dynamics compliance profiles
- Sending commands to users and devices
- Deactivating devices
- Controlling the software updates that are installed on devices
- Create a device SR requirements profile for Android Enterprise devices
- Create a device SR requirements profile for Samsung Knox devices
- Create a device SR requirements profile for BlackBerry 10 devices
- View users who are running a revoked software release
- Managing OS updates on devices with MDM controls activations
- View available updates for iOS devices
- Update the OS on supervised iOS devices
- Configuring communication between devices and BlackBerry UEM
- Displaying organization information on devices
- Using location services on devices
- Using Activation Lock on iOS devices
- Managing iOS features using custom payload profiles
- Setting up factory reset protection for Android Enterprise devices
- Setting up Windows Information Protection for Windows 10 devices
- Allowing BitLocker encryption on Windows 10 devices
- Managing attestation for devices
- Manage attestation for Samsung Knox devices
- Manage attestation for Android devices and BlackBerry Dynamics apps using SafetyNet
- Manage attestation for Windows 10 devices
Locate a device
You can locate
Windows 10 Mobiledevices (for example, if a device is lost or stolen). Users must accept the location service profile before the management console can display
Androiddevice locations on a map.
Windows 10 Mobiledevices automatically accept the profile. Location history is available for
Androiddevices if you enabled it in the profile.
- On the menu bar, clickUsers > Managed devices.
- Select the check box for each device that you want to locate.
- Click .
- Find the devices on the map using the following icons. If aniOSorAndroiddevice does not respond with the latest location information and location history is enabled in the profile, the map displays the last known location of the device.
You can click or hover over an icon to display location information, such as latitude and longitude and when the location was reported (for example, 1 minute ago or 2 hours ago).
- Current location:
- Last known location:
- To view the location history for aniOSorAndroiddevice, perform the following actions:
- ClickView location history.
- Select a date and time range.