- Managing device features and behavior
- Managing devices with IT policies
- Restricting or allowing device capabilities
- Setting device password requirements
- Setting iOS password requirements
- Setting macOS password requirements
- Setting Android password requirements
- Setting Windows password requirements
- Setting BlackBerry 10 password requirements
- Creating and managing IT policies
- How BlackBerry UEM chooses which IT policy to assign
- Allowing BlackBerry 10 users to back up device data
- Importing IT policy and device metadata updates
- Creating device support messages
- Enforcing compliance rules for devices
- Create a compliance profile
- Compliance profile settings
- Managing BlackBerry Dynamics compliance profiles
- Sending commands to users and devices
- Deactivating devices
- Controlling the software updates that are installed on devices
- Create a device SR requirements profile for Android Enterprise devices
- Create a device SR requirements profile for Samsung Knox devices
- Create a device SR requirements profile for BlackBerry 10 devices
- View users who are running a revoked software release
- Managing OS updates on devices with MDM controls activations
- View available updates for iOS devices
- Update the OS on supervised iOS devices
- Configuring communication between devices and BlackBerry UEM
- Displaying organization information on devices
- Using location services on devices
- Using Activation Lock on iOS devices
- Managing iOS features using custom payload profiles
- Setting up factory reset protection for Android Enterprise devices
- Setting up Windows Information Protection for Windows 10 devices
- Allowing BitLocker encryption on Windows 10 devices
- Managing attestation for devices
- Manage attestation for Samsung Knox devices
- Manage attestation for Android devices and BlackBerry Dynamics apps using SafetyNet
- Manage attestation for Windows 10 devices
Complete the following steps to disable Activation Lock for each device individually. If Activation Lock is enforced using an IT policy rule, you cannot disable it.
When you enable the Activation Lock feature, a short delay may occur between
- On the menu bar, clickUsers.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the name of the user account.
- Click the device tab.
- In theManage devicewindow, selectDisable Activation Lock.