Create an enterprise endpoint in Azure
BlackBerry UEMaccess to
Microsoft Azure, you must create an enterprise endpoint within
Azure. The enterprise endpoint allows
BlackBerry UEMto authenticate with
Microsoft Azure. For more information, see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/active-directory-app-registration.
- Log in to the Azure portal.
- Go toMicrosoft Azure > Azure Active Directory > App registrations.
- Copy theOAUTH 2.0 TOKEN ENDPOINTvalue and paste it to a text file.This is theOAUTH 2.0 token endpointrequired inBlackBerry UEM.
- Close theEndpointslist and selectNew application registration.
- Enter the following information for your app:FieldSettingName<A name for your application>Application typeWeb app / APISign-on URLAny valid URLIf you don't have a registered domain you can use: http://localhost/
- Click on the app you just created.
- Copy theApplication IDof your application and paste it to a text file.This is theClient IDrequired inBlackBerry UEM.
- If you are creating the application to useMicrosoft Intune, clickRequired permissionsin theSettingsmenu. Perform the following steps:
You can use the default permissions if you are creating the app to connect to theWindows Storefor Business.
- ClickSelect an API.
- SelectMicrosoft Graph.
- Scroll down in the permissions list and underDelegated Permissions, set the following permissions forMicrosoft Intune:
- Read and writeMicrosoft Intuneapps (preview)
- Read all users' basic profile
- Read all groups
- In theRequired permissionspane, clickGrant Permissions.You must be a global administrator to grant permissions.
- When you are prompted, clickYesto grant permissions for all accounts in the current directory.
- SelectKeysin theSettingsmenu. Perform the following steps:
- Enter a name for your key.
- Select a duration for your key.
- Copy the value of your key.This is theClient Keythat is required inBlackBerry UEM.If you do not copy the value of your key at this time, you will have to create a new key because the value is not displayed after you leave this screen.