Managing apps on iOS devices
You can create a library of apps that you want to manage and monitor on devices.
BlackBerry UEMprovides the following options for managing apps on
- Assign public apps from theApp Storeas optional or required on devices.
- Upload custom apps toUEMand deploy them as optional or required apps.
- Preconfigure app settings, such as connection settings, when allowed by the app.
- LinkAppleVPP accounts toUEMso that you can distribute purchased licenses for apps associated with the VPP accounts.
- Configure public, ISV, and customBlackBerry Dynamicsapps to allow users to access work resources.
- ConnectUEMtoMicrosoft Intune, so that you can setIntuneapp protection policies from within theUEMmanagement console to deploy and manageOffice 365apps.
- Allow users to rate and review apps for other users in your environment.
- Configure notification settings for system apps and apps that you manage usingUEM.