Activate an iOS device
QR Codeactivations, see Activate a device using a QR Code.
To activate devices using an activation password, send the following instructions to the device user.
- On the device, install theBlackBerry UEM Clientapp. You can download theBlackBerry UEM Clientapp from theApp Store.
- On the device, tapUEM Client.
- Read the license agreement and tapI Agree.
- Type your work email address and tapGo.
- If necessary, type the server address and tapGo. You can find the server address in the activation email message you received or inBlackBerry UEM Self-Service.
- Type your activation password and tapActivate My Device.
- TapOKto install the required certificate.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the activation.
- If you are prompted to enter the password for your email account or the passcode for your device, follow the instructions on the screen.
To verify that the activation process completed successfully, perform one of the following actions:
- On the device, open theBlackBerry UEM Clientapp and tapAbout. In the Activated Device and Compliance Status sections, verify that the device information and the activation time stamp are present.
- InBlackBerry UEM Self-Service, verify that your device is listed as an activated device. It can take up to two minutes for the status to update after you activate the device.