- Managing device features and behavior
- Managing devices with IT policies
- Restricting or allowing device capabilities
- Setting device password requirements
- Setting iOS password requirements
- Setting macOS password requirements
- Setting Android password requirements
- Setting Windows password requirements
- Setting BlackBerry 10 password requirements
- Creating and managing IT policies
- How BlackBerry UEM chooses which IT policy to assign
- Allowing BlackBerry 10 users to back up device data
- Creating device support messages
- Controlling BlackBerry OS device capabilities using IT policies
- Importing IT policy and device metadata updates
- Enforcing compliance rules for devices
- Create a compliance profile
- Compliance profile settings
- Managing BlackBerry Dynamics compliance profiles
- Sending commands to users and devices
- Send a command to a device
- Send a bulk command
- Set an expiry time for commands
- Commands reference
- Deactivating devices
- Controlling the software updates that are installed on devices
- Create a device SR requirements profile for Android Enterprise devices
- Create a device SR requirements profile for Samsung KNOX devices
- Create a device SR requirements profile for BlackBerry 10 devices
- View users who are running a revoked software release
- Managing OS updates on devices with MDM controls activations
- View available updates for iOS devices
- Update the OS on supervised iOS devices
- Configuring communication between devices and BlackBerry UEM
- Displaying organization information on devices
- Using location services on devices
- Using Activation Lock on iOS devices
- Managing iOS features using custom payload profiles
- Setting up factory reset protection for Android Enterprise devices
- Setting up Windows Information Protection for Windows 10 devices
- Managing attestation for devices
- Manage attestation for Android devices and BlackBerry Dynamics apps using SafetyNet
- Managing iOS app integrity checking on devices
- Manage attestation for Samsung KNOX devices
- Manage attestation for Windows 10 devices
Android: Enterprise Management Agent profile settings
Enterprise Management Agentprofile settings
Specify how often, in seconds, the device checks for changes in installed apps.
The default value is 3600.
Battery level threshold
Specify the percent battery level change (from 5 to 100) required before the device sends information back to
The default value is 20.
RAM free space threshold
Specify the required change in the amount of free memory in megabytes before the device sends information back to
By default, the device does not send this information back to
Internal storage threshold
Specify the required change in the amount of internal free storage space in megabytes before the device sends information back to
The default value is 250.
Memory card threshold
Specify the required change in the amount of external free space in megabytes before the device sends information back to
The default value is 500.
Enterprise Management Agentpoll rate
Specify how often, in seconds, the device polls for
Enterprise Management Agentserver commands.
The default value is 900.
Allow personal app collection
This setting specifies whether
BlackBerry UEMreceives a list of personal apps that are installed on users' devices.
This setting is not supported on devices with user privacy activations.