Activate an Android Enterprise device with the Work and personal - user privacy activation type
Android Enterprisedevice with the
Work and personal - user privacyactivation type
Send these activation instructions to users activating devices with theGoogledomain.
Work and personal - user privacy(
Android Enterprise) activation type. The activation steps are the same whether you are using managed
Google Playaccounts or you are connected to a
- You need the following information:
- BlackBerry UEMactivation password
- Your work email and password
- You might need the following information:
- BlackBerry UEMserver address
- On the device, install theBlackBerry UEM Client. You can download theUEM ClientfromGoogle Play.
- On the device, tapUEM Client.
- Read the license agreement. TapI Agree.
- TapAllowto allowUEM Clientto make and manage phone calls.
- Type your work email address. TapNext.
- If necessary, type the server address. TapNext. You can find the server address in the activation email message you received or inBlackBerry UEM Self-Service.
- Type your activation password. TapActivate My Device.
- Wait while the profiles and settings are pushed to your device.
- TapAccept & continueto create a work profile on the device.
- If necessary, type yourNext.
- If prompted, you can set up a device password and select notification options.
- If you are prompted, tapOKto allow the connection toBlackBerry Secure Connect Plusand wait while the connection is turned on.