Activate a device using a QR Code
QR Codeactivation is supported on
To activate devices using a
QR Code, send the following instructions to the device user.
You need a
QR Code. You can find it in the activation email that you received from your administrator, or you can generate one in
BlackBerry UEM Self-Service.
- On the device, install theBlackBerry UEM Clientapp. ForiOSdevices, download the app from theApp Store. ForAndroiddevices, download the app fromGoogle Play.
- On the device, tapUEM Client.
- Read the license agreement and tapI Agree.
- Scan theQR Codethat you received in the activation email or that you generated inBlackBerry UEM Self-Service.
- If you are prompted to enter the password for your email account or the passcode for your device, follow the instructions on the screen.
To verify that the activation process completed successfully, you can perform one of the following actions:
- On the device, open theBlackBerry UEM Clientapp and tapAbout. In the Activated Device and Compliance Status sections, verify that the device information and the activation time stamp are present.
- InBlackBerry UEM Self-Service, verify that your device is listed as an activated device. It can take up to two minutes for the status to update after you activate the device.