Dynamics app data through BlackBerry Proxy
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp data through
BlackBerry Dynamicsconnectivity profile, you can specify the servers that your users'
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps are allowed to access through the firewall using
Routing traffic through
BlackBerry Proxyhas the following benefits:
- Web browsers andBlackBerry Dynamicsapps on devices can connect to any server behind the firewall that is reachable byBlackBerry Proxy.
- You can easily monitor data traffic betweenBlackBerry Dynamicsapps and your resources.
For apps developed with the
BlackBerry DynamicsSDK version 6.0 and later, you can specify the
BlackBerry Proxyclusters that data must route through.
For apps developed with a version of the
BlackBerry DynamicsSDK, earlier than 6.0, you select the Route all traffic option, to route all
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp data, regardless of domain or subnet, through
You should be aware of the following considerations when you route data through
- Establishing connections to servers on the Internet can take longer.
- If you are using a web proxy to allow access to external sites and have settings configured in your proxy to restrict certain sites, when you select the Route all traffic option, you also need to set the proxy properties inBlackBerry Proxy. Otherwise, apps will not be able to access external sites. For more information on configuringBlackBerry Proxysettings, see the Configuration content.
- BlackBerry Accesscan be configured with a PAC file that determines allowable sites. In this case, the PAC file determines the proxy settings. For more information, see the BlackBerry Access Administration Guide.