Edit an existing BlackBerry
Dynamics Connectivity profile after upgrading to BlackBerry UEM 12.11
BlackBerry DynamicsConnectivity profile after upgrading to
After you upgrade to
BlackBerry UEM12.11, you should update your organization's
BlackBerry DynamicsConnectivity profile to ensure that you benefit from the new configuration options available. Note that a warning icon will display beside any profiles that you are required to edit.
- Navigate toPolicies and profiles > Networks and Connections > BlackBerry Dynamics connectivityand click on the name of your organization's profile.
- Click the name of the domain that you have set in theAllowed domainstable.
- Select one of the following options:
- BlackBerry Proxy cluster: When selected,BlackBerry Dynamicsapp data is routed throughBlackBerry Proxy.
- Direct: When selected,BlackBerry Dynamicsapps connect directly to the app server and do not go through the BlackBerry Dynamics NOC orBlackBerry Proxyfor unspecified domains.
- Deny: When selected,BlackBerry Dynamicsapps cannot connect to any unspecified domains.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for any domains, servers or IP address ranges that you have set in theDefault domains,Additional serversandIP address rangestables.