Turn on or turn off Lost Mode
If you lost your device you can turn on Lost Mode to lock the device and set the message and contact information to display on the device in case someone finds it. When Lost Mode is turned on, you can view the last known location of your device in
BlackBerry UEM Self-Service. When you find your device, turn off Lost Mode.
Lost Mode is supported on supervised
iOS9.3 or later.
- InBlackBerry UEM Self-Service, select a device.
- ClickTurn on Lost Mode.
- In theContact phone numberandMessagefields, enter the appropriate information.
- Optionally, selectReplace slide to unlock textand enter the text to display.
- To view the location of your device, clickGet device location.
- To turn off Lost Mode, clickTurn off Lost Mode.