Activate an Android device
You can activate your
Androiddevice to associate it with your organization's environment so that you can access work data on your device.
- InBlackBerry UEM Self-Service, Create an activation password or QR Code.
- Watch a video tutorial available at docs.blackberry.com/en/endpoint-management/blackberry-uem-activation-videos.
- On the device, install theBlackBerry UEM Client. You can download theBlackBerry UEM ClientfromGoogle Play.
- On the device, tapUEM Client.
- Read the license agreement and tapI Agree.
- Type your work email address and tapNext.
- If necessary, type the server address and tapNext. You can find the server address in the activation email message you received or inBlackBerry UEM Self-Service.
- Type your activation password and tapActivate My Device.
- If prompted, follow the steps to install work space apps on your device.
To verify that the activation process completed successfully, perform one of the following actions:
- On the device, openBlackBerry UEM Clientand tapAbout. In the Activated Device section, verify that the device information and the activation time stamp are present.
- InBlackBerry UEM Self-Service, verify that your device is listed as an activated device. It can take up to two minutes for the status to update after you activate the device.