Log in to BlackBerry UEM Self-Service
BlackBerry UEM Self-Service
Your administrator sends you the information that you need to log in to
BlackBerry UEM Self-Service.
You need the following information:
- Web address forBlackBerry UEM Self-Service
- Username and password (This is often your organization username and password)
- Domain name (if necessary)
- In your computer browser, type the web address forBlackBerry UEM Self-Service.
- On the login webpage, type your username and password.
- Select an authentication type from theSign in usingdrop-down list.
- If you selectMicrosoft Active Directoryauthentication, type the domain name in theDomainfield.
- ClickSign in.
If you selected Direct authentication, the first time you log in you are prompted to change your login password.