Assign the BlackBerry Intelligent Security administrator role to an administrator
BlackBerry Intelligent Securityadministrator role to an administrator
You must assign a
BlackBerry Intelligent Securityadministrator role to administrator users that will be responsible for managing
BlackBerry Intelligent Security. This task must be performed by a user with the Security Administrator role or a custom role with equivalent permissions.
- In theUEMmanagement console, on the menu bar, clickBlackBerry Intelligent Security > Administrators.
- Click .
- Search for and select the user account that you want to make aBlackBerry Intelligent Securityadministrator. The account must already have aUEMadministrator role (for example, Enterprise Administrator).
- In theRoledrop-down list, do one of the following:
- To give the user full management permissions for theBlackBerry Intelligent Security Analytics Portaland the ability to assignBlackBerry Intelligent Securityadministrator roles to users, clickBlackBerry Intelligent Security Administrator.
- To give the user read-only access to theBlackBerry Intelligent Security Analytics Portal, clickBlackBerry Intelligent Security Analytics Administrator.
- UEMsends an email notifying the user that they have been given administrator access. The email provides a link to the portal.