Assign a BlackBerry Intelligent Security policy to users and groups
BlackBerry Intelligent Securitypolicy to users and groups
To put a
BlackBerry Intelligent Securitypolicy into effect, you must assign it to user accounts or groups.
- In theBlackBerry Intelligent Security Analytics Portal, on the menu bar, clickPolicies.
- Click theBlackBerry Intelligent Securitypolicy that you want to assign.
- On theApplied users and groupstab, click .
- Search for and select aUEMuser account or group.
- Repeat step 4 to assign the policy to additional users and groups.
If more than one
BlackBerry Intelligent Securitypolicy is assigned to a user account or group, the policy ranking determines which policy is applied.
- Notify users that they will receive a prompt fromBlackBerry Dynamicsapps asking whether they want to provide location data. Encourage users to allowBlackBerry Dynamicsapps to provide this data. If a user does not,BlackBerry Intelligent Securitycannot factor the data into the user’s risk model.
- BlackBerry Dynamicsapp users can view information about their current security status in theBlackBerry Dynamics Launcher. The user can view summary information about their current risk levels.
- In the settings of eachBlackBerry Dynamicsapp, users can enable or disableBlackBerry Intelligent Security(by default, it is enabled). If it is disabled,BlackBerry Intelligent Securitycannot collect data and events from the app. Encourage users to enable this setting so thatBlackBerry Intelligent Securitycan build and use an accurate risk model.