What is the BEMS Contact Service API?
BEMSContact Service API?
The Contact Service API allows third-party
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps to query, retrieve, create, and update contact information from a user's contact folder and any folders and subfolders the user creates in the contacts folder in their mailbox. For example, you can use the API to do the following:
- Create new contacts
- Create folders and subfolders under the contacts folder
- Retrieve the complete list of contacts from the contacts folder
- Retrieve contacts from a specified folder or subfolder
- Retrieve a single contact
- Retrieve the new and modified contacts since a specified date
- Update existing contact information