Revert the Connect service settings to use the local Active
Connectservice settings to use the local
If you configured the
Connectservice to use a global catalog, you can modify the GoodConnectServer.exe.config file to have the
Connectservice use the local
Active Directorydomain that the
BEMSis located in. In the following example, the
Connectservice was configured to use the global catalog in the example.com environment. If you installed the
Connectservice on multiple servers, complete this task on each computer that is running the
- In a text editor, open the GoodConnectServer.exe.config file. By default, the file is located in<folder.drive>:\Program Files\BlackBerry\BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server\Good Connect
- In the <appSettings> section of the file, locate the following values:
- <addkey = "AD_USERS_SOURCE" value= "GC" />
- <addkey = "AD_USERS_SOURCE_DOMAIN" value="DC=EXAMPLE,DC=COM" />
- Remove the specified values from the double quotation marks. The following example shows the GoodConnectServer.exe.config file configured to use the localActive Directorydomain where theBEMSis located:. . <!-- valid values are: GC - Global Catalog; LDAP - Active Directory (default) --> <add key="AD_USERS_SOURCE" value="" /> <!-- valid values are: "DC=GOOD,DC=COM" - GC/AD at good.com (example only, change to your domain); No value attribute (default) - Domain the Good Connect resides; --> <add key="AD_USERS_SOURCE_DOMAIN" value="" /> . .
- In theWindowsManager, restart theGood Technology Connectservice.