What's new in BEMS 18.104.22.168
- Modern authentication enhancements:BEMSnow supports modern authentication in hybridMicrosoft Office 365and on-premisesMicrosoft Exchange Serverenvironments.
- Log compression enhancements: You can now specify a delay of up to 1440 minutes (24 hours) before rotated log files are compressed.
- "BEMS Presence Keystore File Location" field is deprecated in BEMS Presence: InCiscoCM IM andPresenceserver environments, thePresenceservice references the default Java cacerts keystore for certificates. Environments that upgrade from an earlier version ofBEMS, and used an alternate keystore for third-party certificates, must copy the certificates from the custom keystore to the default Java cacerts keystore. For more information on how to moveJavacertificates from a custom certificate keystore to theBEMSJAVA_HOME keystore, visit support.blackberry.com/community to read article 73128.
- Logging enhancements: The BEMS log files now log the request-id. In the event of a generic subscription failure (for example, delayed notifications), this logging helpsBlackBerry Technical Support Servicesto diagnose and fix the issue.
- Contact Service API for developers: The Contact Service API now supports additional contact values (for example, businessphone2, home fax, and car phone).
- Software requirements:Microsoft Lync Server2010 is no longer supported.Future releases ofBEMSwill no longer support the following:
- Skype for Business Online. For more information, visit support.blackberry.com/community to read article 73967.
- Cisco Unified Communications ManagerIM and Presence Service 11.x and earlier.
- BEMS3.1 >BEMS22.214.171.124.8
- BEMS2.13 >BEMS126.96.36.199
For more information on upgrade paths, visit support.blackberry.com/community to read article 53472.