Define the app client
UEMadministrator must complete this task using the
BlackBerry Online Accountthat is associated with the organization’s
The third-party developer must configure the app resources in BlackBerry Online Account, develop the client app, and provide the information required to define the client.
- Log in to the BlackBerry Online Account that is associated with the organization’sUEMdomain.
- On the menu, clickApplications.On theMarketplacetab, edit the third-party app that was entitled to your organization.
- ClickAdd Client.
- Specify the required information provided by the third-party developer.Example for SampleWithAuthorizationCodeAndClientSecretRefreshToken.ps
- Client Name: BB Sample 3rd Pary OnPrem Client
- Tenants: Select theUEMtenants that the client app will contact to invoke the REST APIs.
The client ID (and if applicable, the client secret) is generated. The client app will use the client ID and either a client secret or private key (depending on the configuration set by the third-party developer) to connect to the
BlackBerry Web ServicesREST APIs.
- Refer to the developers instructions for how app users can configure the app to use the client ID and client secret (for client_secret_basic token endpoint authentication) or the client ID and a private key (for private_key_jwt token endpoint authentication).
- TheUEMadministrator enables the app in UEM.