Register the app with BlackBerry
You must register your app with
BlackBerryOnline Account. If you don't have an account, you can create one.
- Browse to the following URL: https://account.blackberry.com/a/organization//applications/add?capability=mtd
- Log in using yourBlackBerryOnline Account (myAccount) credentials.
- Enter the following information:
- Application Name: The name of your app (for example, MyApp).
- Entitlement ID: It is recommended that you use the package name of your app (for example, com.company.myapp).
- Version: 18.104.22.168The version number does not need to be updated when you upgrade your app and does not need to match your native app version.
- Management: Clear theApplication will be managed by BlackBerry UEMoption. You must remove this option so that you can use your own identity provider for authentication.
- Capabilities: SelectBlackBerry Protect. This enables your application to utilize theBlackBerry Protectthreat models.
- ClickAdd application.