Add a signing certificate to the approved app list
To prevent sideload detection for all apps that use a developer’s signing certificate, you can add the certificate to the approved app list. Note that all apps that you upload to the management console are approved automatically (regardless of whether you have deployed the app from
UEM) and do not cause compliance violations.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickSettings > CylancePROTECT > Approved apps.
- Click .
- On theApproved developerstab, click +.
- ClickManually enter certificate information.
- In theOSdrop-down list, clickiOS.
- Specify the certificate details.
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 to add additional signing certificates to the approved app list.