View an event
Tap a calendar event to view its details. Meeting invitations can also be accepted or declined. The event record will contain all the meeting information furnished by the Event Organizer, including required attendees, conference URLs and phone numbers, and important notes concerning the agenda and how to prepare.
For information about editing an event that you created, see Edit an event.
- Tap the event.
- If you haven't accepted or declined this invitation, you can see your available options at the top of the screen. Choose fromAccept,Tentative, orDeclineand then choose fromRespond with comments,Respond without comments, orDo not send a response.
- If your device is a phone, tap the meeting teleconference number to dial. If the phone number contains a conference code, tap the phone number and then tap the conference code in the pop-up screen.
- To join a conference for sharing and collaboration, do one of the following:
- If a web conference URL is provided that is supported by your device, tap to open it in the browser on your device.
- If aJoin meetingbutton is provided, tap it to open the associated conferencing app on your device. You might be asked to choose from a list of apps to use.
- Send an email to the other invitees by tapping , then choosing between the optionsEmail OrganizerorEmail Attendees. Choose a quick response or theWrite your own...option.
- Set or change when you want to be reminded of this meeting beforehand by tapping belowReminders, then select a new time by tapping it. Remove the reminder by tappingNone.