Install and activate BlackBerry Work when the BlackBerry UEM Client or another BlackBerry
Dynamics app is already activated
BlackBerry Workwhen the
BlackBerry UEM Clientor another
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp is already activated
If you have installed the
BlackBerry UEM Clienton your device and your administrator has allowed the
BlackBerry UEM Clientto manage the activation of
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps or you have an existing
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp installed and activated on your device, you do not have to use access keys or QR code to activate
BlackBerry Workor any other
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp that you want to install.
- If the app was not automatically pushed to your device by your administrator, open your work apps catalog and download theBlackBerry Workapp. If you do not see theBlackBerry Workapp in your work apps catalog, contact your administrator to make the app available to you.If your administrator did not make the app available to you, you can download and install theBlackBerry Workapp fromGoogle Play. However, the application will not activate.
- On the device, tapBlackBerry Work.
- TapClient End User License Agreementto read the license agreement and, if you accept the terms, tapI Accept.
- TapSet up using <.BlackBerry UEM Client or existing BlackBerry Dynamics app>
- Enter your password for theBlackBerry UEM Clientor the existingBlackBerry Dynamicsapp. TapEnteron the device.
- If prompted, enter and confirm a new password for theBlackBerry Workapp.
- Optionally, if your administrator has set upAzureconditional access, when prompted enter yourAzureuser credentials.
- If prompted, allow theBlackBerry Workapp to use your location history to establish trusted locations.
- At the Permission requested prompt, do one of the following:
- TapAllowto permit provisioning to complete with an entry in Outlook for a registered phone with a phone number and operator name.
- TapDon’t allowto permit provisioning to complete but without a phone number and operator name for a registered phone in Outlook.
- Tap theBlackBerry Dynamics Launchericon to start usingBlackBerry Work.