Microsoft Office 365modern authentication with your
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps, you require the following:
- Office 365,Microsoft Exchange Online, or hybridMicrosoft Office 365and on-premisesMicrosoft Exchange Server*
- BlackBerry UEMversion 12.8 or later
- BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Serverversion 2.10 or later*HybridMicrosoft Office 365and on-premisesMicrosoft Exchange Serverenvironments are supported inBEMS3.2 or later.
- The following are the apps that you require. To allow users in your environment to use the latest features and enhancements, it is recommended that users upgrade theBlackBerry Dynamicsapps on their devices to the latest software versions.
- BlackBerry Notes for Android
- BlackBerry Notes for iOS
- BlackBerry Tasks for Android
- BlackBerry Tasks for iOS
- BlackBerry Work for Android
- BlackBerry Work for iOS
- BlackBerry Work for macOS
- BlackBerry Work for Windows
- Note: Modern Authentication is not supported forBlackBerry Connect
- Authentication server or identity provider requirements
- Users must be able to authenticate using their email address or UPN. Other identifiers are not supported.
- To supportWindowsIntegrated Authentication orKerberosConstrained Delegation, you must synchronize your on-premisesActive DirectorytoMicrosoft Azure Active Directory Connect, and the Username value inAzureAD must be the email address or UPN.
- Modern authentication works as expected before you enableBlackBerry Dynamicsapps. Verify the functionality by successfully opening a browser, navigating to outlook.office365.com, and entering the credentials of a user with a mailbox onMicrosoft Exchange Online.