- What is BlackBerry Work?
- Installing and activating the BlackBerry Work app
- Use the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
- Viewing and managing your email messages
- Viewing your email
- Reply to or forward an email message
- Send an attachment or a link
- Save an attachment
- Delete an email message
- Automatically download email message attachments
- Manage deleted items
- Create an email
- Move an email message to a different folder
- Use smart folders
- Refresh the message list
- Search email
- Convert an email message to a note
- Change BlackBerry Work for Android settings
- Manage email folder synchronization
- Change your signature
- Create an automatic out of office reply
- Managing your notifications and alerts
- Managing your contacts
- Open and view a contact
- Add a contact
- Adding or changing contact information
- Edit contact information
- Send an email to a contact
- Send a text message to a contact
- Call a contact
- Using Skype For Business options
- Search for a contact
- Change contact settings
- Managing your calendar
- Managing your documents
- Open BlackBerry Work Docs
- Access local docs
- Create a new folder
- Take a photo
- View and use a photo
- Play an audio or video file
- Protect files and attachments
- Access FileShare, SharePoint, and Box
- Edit an Azure-IP RMS or AD-RMS protected file in BlackBerry Edit
- Work with offline files
- About pending uploads
- Add a new data source
- Add a repository using the Docs Self-Service web console
- Change Docs settings
- Delete a user-defined repository
- Adding a shared mailbox to BlackBerry Work
- Change your theme
- About BlackBerry Work Permissions
- Access your account settings
- Change your password
- Set up fingerprint authentication
- Turn on Battery Saver
- Sign out of BlackBerry Work
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Open a Voltage SecureMail attachment
- Using RSA Soft-Token Authentication
- Data storage and aging
- Exchange ActiveSync search limits
Edit an Azure-IP RMS or AD-RMS protected file in BlackBerry Edit
Azure-IP RMS or AD-RMS protected file in
BlackBerry Editcan work together to enable you to edit
Azure-IP RMS protected files in a secure enterprise File Share and from enterprise
Box, and CMIS repository sites. The following RMS protected file types are supported: .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, and .xlsx.
- You must have theBlackBerry Editapp 3.0 or later installed.
- You must have the appropriate permissions to theAzure-IP RMS or AD-RMS protected file to complete tasks such as edit, print, save, and cut-and-paste.
- OpenBlackBerry WorkDocsand navigate to the protected file that you want to edit.
- Tap> Edit. TheBlackBerry Editapp opens.
- Edit the file.
- TapSave Toand complete one of the following actions:
- TapSave. If you are prompted that the file exists, complete one of the following actions:
- TapYes. The file is saved back to its original location with its original protection.
- TapNo. Rename the file and save or save the edited file to another enterprise location.
- TapSave as New Document. Save the file to a new secure enterprise location with the original protection.