Reply to or forward an email message
When you reply to an email message, the sender of the original message is automatically added in the To field. When you use Reply All, a message is created and addressed to the sender and any additional recipients of the original message. You can change the default reply option in the
BlackBerry WorkSettings. You can change the recipients in the To, Cc, and Bcc fields. You can tap to display these fields. When you forward a message, the To, Cc, and Bcc boxes are empty and you must enter at least one recipient.
- In the email that you want to reply to, tap or tap >Reply All,Forward,Add flag,Invite to meeting,Report phishing,Convert to task, orReport quoted text problem.
- Swipe up and tap the check box besideQUOTE TEXTto hide or display the discussion thread.
- If you want to type in the body of the discussion, swipe up and tapRESPOND INLINE. If the discussion thread display has been disabled, it will be re-enabled.
- Tap to display a rich-text formatting toolbar. The toolbar opens at the top of the keyboard. It allows bold, italics, underline, indentation, bullets, numbered lists, and justification formatting for the text. Swipe right to scroll the toolbar.
- To add an attachment, tap >Forward. If you forward a message that includes attachments, you can specify which attachments to include in the message. You can also tap >Add linksto attach a link to one of yourBlackBerry Docsfiles. This opensBlackBerry WorkDocs so that you can choose a file stored in your device's secure container. For more information, see Managing your documents.
- Optionally, tap and perform any of the following actions:
- Save a draft of the message.
- Set a priority for the message. The options are High, Low, or None.
- Invite the recipient to a meeting.
- Discard the message.
- Display email settings.
- Insert a quick response. The options are "Thanks!"; Sounds good to me!"; "I'll read this later and get back to you."; "Let's set up a meeting to discuss this."
- After you compose your message, tap .