Allow users to use the UPN to authenticate to Microsoft Exchange
Microsoft Exchange Online
If users in your environment are configured with UPNs that are different from their email address, complete the following steps for the
BlackBerry Notes, and
BlackBerry Tasksclient. No additional configuration is required to allow users to use UPN to authenticate when they use
Make sure that the client is running version 2.19 or later.
- In theBlackBerry UEMconsole, on the menu bar, clickApps.
- Search for and click the app that you want to enable UPN for authentication.
- In theApp configurationsection, click an app configuration.
- Complete one or more of the following steps:
- ForBlackBerry Work, on theAdvanced Configurationtab, in theExchange User Namesection, select theUPNcheckbox.
- ForBlackBerry NotesandBlackBerry Tasks, on theExchange Settingstab, in theExchange User Namesection, select theUPNcheckbox.