Configure Skype for Business Online for the Connect service
Skype for Business Onlinefor the
- In theBlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server Dashboard, underBlackBerry Services Configuration, clickConnect.
- If necessary, clickService Accountand enter theBEMSservice account credentials.
- ClickSkype for Business.
- Configure theSkype for Business Onlinesettings:
- Select theSkype for Business Onlinecheckbox.
- In theTenant name/IDfield, enter the tenant name for yourSkype for Business Online. If you need to connect to more than one tenant, entercommon.
- In theBlackBerry BEMS Connect/Presence Service App IDfield, enter theBlackBerryBEMSConnectservice app ID. For instructions on obtaining the app ID, see Obtain an Azure app ID for the BEMS-Connect, BEMS-Presence, and BEMS-Docs component service.
- In theBlackBerry BEMS Connect/Presence Service App Keyfield, enter theBlackBerryBEMSConnectservice app key. For instructions on obtaining the App Key, see Obtain an Azure app ID for the BEMS-Connect, BEMS-Presence, and BEMS-Docs component service.
- In theBlackBerry Connect Client App IDfield, enter theBlackBerry Connectclient app ID. For instructions, see Obtain an Azure app ID for the Connect client.
- ClickTestto verify that theAzureinformation is accurate.
- Sign in to a user account.
Depending on your environment configuration, you can configure
BEMSto allow users to provision the
BlackBerry Connectapp using an email address that is different from the email address used to login to
Skype for Business Online. For more information about setting the ucwa.appresource.uservalidation.skip parameter and understanding the settings in the common settings configuration file, see "Appendix B: Understanding the
Skype for Business OnlineCommon Settings configuration file" in the BEMS Configuration content.
For more information about available settings in the
BEMS-Connectconfiguration files, see "Appendix A: Understanding the BEMS-Connect configuration file" in the BEMS Configuration content.