Install and activate BlackBerry Tasks when the BlackBerry UEM Client or another BlackBerry
Dynamics app is already activated
BlackBerry UEM Clientor another
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp is already activated
If you have installed the
BlackBerry UEM Clienton your device and your administrator has allowed the
BlackBerry UEM Clientto manage the activation of
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps or you have an existing
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp installed and activated on your device, you do not have to use access keys or QR code to activate BlackBerry Tasks or any other
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp that you want to install.
- If the app was not automatically pushed to your device by your administrator, open your work apps catalog and download the BlackBerry Tasks app. If you do not see the BlackBerry Tasks app in your work apps catalog, contact your administrator to make the app available to you.If your administrator did not make the app available to you, you can download and install the BlackBerry Tasks app fromGoogle Play. However, the application will not activate.
- TapClient End User License Agreementto read the license agreement and, if you accept the terms, tapI Accept.
- TapSet up using <.BlackBerry UEM Client or existing BlackBerry Dynamics app>
- Enter your password for theBlackBerry UEM Clientor the existingBlackBerry Dynamicsapp. TapEnteron the device.
- If prompted, enter and confirm a new password for the BlackBerry Tasks app.
- If prompted, allow the BlackBerry Tasks app to use your location history to establish trusted locations.
- Tap theBlackBerry Dynamics Launcheror the screen to start using BlackBerry Tasks.