BlackBerry Taskssupports synchronization with the categories in your work email account. New categories that you add in
BlackBerry Tasksare automatically assigned a color and added to your work email account.
BlackBerry Taskssupport categories, but
BlackBerry Workdoes not support categories.
When you change the name of a category in
BlackBerry Tasks, all current notes or tasks in that category are added to the new category. Items from other apps remain in the previous category.
When you delete a category on your device or in your work email account, it is retained with the notes in it but removed from the master list in your work account. On your device, its color is changed and it is treated as a local category.
- Tap >Manage Categories. Your category list is displayed. The list includes the master categories list in your work email account and any local categories on your device.
- Do one of the following:
- To update, the master category list, tap .
- To add a category, tap .
- To edit a category, tap it.
- Enter a name for the category or edit its existing name. Tap to clear the field. To set or change the color for the category, tap a color.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- If you are editing an existing category, tap to delete the category.
- If you are adding or editing a category, tap to save your changes.
- If you are adding or editing a category, tap to leave the page without saving your changes.