Change BlackBerry Tasks for Android settings
- In theBlackBerry Dynamics Launchertap .
- To change your app settings, complete any of the following tasks:TaskStepsEdit your account information.TapAccount.Change synchronization interval.
EnableBlackBerry Tasksto continue synchronizing withMicrosoft Exchange Servereven when it is dismissed from the running app grid.
- TapSync Frequency.
- Select how often you want to synchronize your tasks fromMicrosoft Outlook.
Change Swipe Actions.
- Slide theEnable Persistent Sync Serviceoption to On.
Change Sounds & Notifications.
- TapSwipe Actions.
- Set left and right swipes on tasks or flagged emails to one of the following options:
- No action
- Set due date
- Set priority
- Set start date
- Toggle completed state
Change your password.TapChange application password.You can only change the password if you are not authenticating this app using another app’s password.
- TapSounds & Notifications.
- Perform any of the following tasks:
- Notifications- slide the switch to turn notifications on or off.
- TapReminder soundto change the audible reminder for tasks.
- Pulse notification light- slide the switch to turn the notification light on or off.
- Vibrate- slide the switch to enable or disable a vibration notification.