Install and activate BlackBerry Edit when the BlackBerry UEM Client or another BlackBerry Dynamics app is already activated
If you have installed and activated the BlackBerry UEM Client app on your device and your administrator has allowed the BlackBerry UEM Client to manage the activation of BlackBerry Dynamics apps or you have an existing BlackBerry Dynamics app already activated on your device, you do not have to use access keys or QR code to activate BlackBerry Edit or any other BlackBerry Dynamics app that you want to install.
- If the app was not automatically pushed to your device by your administrator, open your Work Apps app and install the BlackBerry Work app. If you do not see the BlackBerry Work app in your Work Apps app, contact your administrator to make the app available to you.If your administrator did not make the app available to you, you can download and install the BlackBerry Edit app from the App Store. However, the application will not activate.
- TapClient End User License Agreementto read the license agreement and, if you accept the terms, tapI Agree.
- TapAllowto allow BlackBerry Edit to send notifications.
- TapSet up using <.BlackBerry UEM Client or BlackBerry Dynamics app that is installed and activated on the device>
- Enter your password for the BlackBerry UEM Client or BlackBerry Dynamics app that is installed and activated on the device and tapEnter.