Using the Format menu allows you to adjust a selected shape’s properties such as fill color, line color and width. You can also move the item forward or backward on a slide
- Open the presentation that you want to edit.
- Tap inside the presentation.
- ClickEdit > Format.
- Navigate to the slide that you want to format.
- Tap the shape that you want to format.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Shape and line section, tap one of the options to change the fill color, line color, line weight, or line style of the shape.
- In the Arrange section, tap one of the options to change the position of the shape: send backward, send to back, bring to front, bring forward.
- When you are done editing, clickEdit > File > Save.