Edit an Azure-IP RMS or AD-RMS protected file in BlackBerry Edit - iOS
Azure-IP RMS or AD-RMS protected file in
BlackBerry Editcan work together to enable you to edit
Azure-IP RMS protected files in a secure enterprise File Share and from enterprise
Box, and CMIS repository sites. The following RMS protected file types are supported: .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, and .xlsx.
- You must have theBlackBerry Workapp 3.1 or later installed.
- You must have the appropriate permissions to theAzure-IP RMS or AD-RMS protected file to complete tasks such as edit, print, save, and cut-and-paste content in the file.
- OpenBlackBerry WorkDocsand navigate to the protected file that you want to edit.
- Tap> Edit. TheBlackBerry Editapp opens.
- Edit the file.
- TapSave back to appand complete one of the following actions:
- TapReplace. The file is saved back to its original location with its original protection.
- Change the file name and tapSave. The file is saved with the new name in the original location with the original protection.
- TapBack. Navigate to a secure enterprise location to save the file with the original protection, tapSave.